Re: [at-l] New to list; former ATML

Greetings everyone.  I've been gone for a few months, but should be
here for a while and have an interesting dilemma.  Do I change my
trail name?  Right now, it's Waterboy.  But with that Adam Sandler
movie, I don't want people to get the wrong idea.  How about Water Dude,
or Water Stud (or more aptly, Water Dud)?

Let's get several subjects in this one mail.  Does anyone have a spare
thousand dollars to get me hiking this year instead of next?  I need
a new bag and a new tent, but other than that am ready.  Both gear wise
and mentally.

Where's Felix?  He didn't call me when he passed through Haprer's Ferry, the
bum.  Are Stoat and Pokey Hantas still with him?

Have we started to plan a list hike to Trail Days yet?  It's only 5 months
away, ya know!! ;-)

Anyone know a lot about freshwater Marie Aquariums?  Mine's real cloudy
and won't clear up.

Well, that's about it.  Hope everyone has a festive and safe New Years.
Although, instead of Bass, I'll be using Harp in my B&Ts...
--
S. Schuyler Stultz              Recognition Research Inc.
schuyler@rrinc.com              2214 Rock Hill Rd Suite 325