[at-l] White Mountains at Christmas

I need information about trail sections in the White Mountains of New
Hampshire. I am planning a family trip for next Christmas, during or after
which, I will spend a few days to a week hiking.

I am looking at the trail section through the White Mountain National
Forest. I need info on hiking conditions on these trail sections after
Christmas. Also, can anyone tell me about resort areas for the rest of the
family. I have heard that Conway is nice...

Lee I Joe