[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] White Mountains at Christmas
- Subject: [at-l] White Mountains at Christmas
- From: "L. Clayton Parker" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 12:52:02 -0600
I need information about trail sections in the White Mountains of New
Hampshire. I am planning a family trip for next Christmas, during or after
which, I will spend a few days to a week hiking.
I am looking at the trail section through the White Mountain National
Forest. I need info on hiking conditions on these trail sections after
Christmas. Also, can anyone tell me about resort areas for the rest of the
family. I have heard that Conway is nice...
Lee I Joe
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by
killing all those who opposed them.
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *