Re[2]: [at-l] Booted off ATML

        If we're voting, you've got mine.

Subject: Re: [at-l] Booted off ATML
Author:  "W F Thorneloe; MD" <thornel@ibm.net> at ima
Date:    12/30/98 6:14 PM

situation is sad. WF has created several valuable and useful resources
for thru and other hikers. The way he manages the ATML has resulted in
schism and conflict, far removed from his earlier credo for the ATML of
friendship and respect. He seems to have lost the focus of his work, to
the point that the framework is more important than the structure. <br>
It is WF's right as the provider of the resource to deal with it in any
fashion he desires. Several of us disagree with his recent strategies,
and have either taken his advice and left, or otherwise become refugees
of ATML. I think he's been standing too close to the monitor lately, and
needs to take a deep breath and step back a bit, for his own good as well
as the community of hikers.<br>
As with any opinion. its worth exactly what you paid for it.<br>
OrangeBug<br>
Atlanta, GA<br>
At 05:10 PM 12/30/1998 -0800, KC wrote: <br>
flies!!!! Pretty soon there will no longer be an ATML, WATL or AT99. If
people spoke out on how they really feel I believe 98% of the people
would be kicked off. Pretty soon WF will be a &quot;king&quot; of a