Re: [at-l] beer

>is just a hop skip and a hitch for Port Clinton PA.  Black and Tan
>rules!!

Ah..now there is a subject near and dear to my heart. A good Black and
Tan. Call me a stodgy traditionalist, but I like mine made with Guinness
and Bass. (Does that make me a purist? :P  ) The brown hue of a Bass,
with its slightly bitter taste mixed with the dark, rich flavor of
Guinness. Topped with just a bit of a thick foam, and do not dare drink a
pint until is has settled for a mininmum of five minutes.

Just to make this at least remotely trail related, The Inn at Long Trail
in Vermont pours a great Guinness. It was also smack on the LT/AT...but
not anymore. :(

Magaroni...