[at-l] Web Journals

I guess I'll throw this offer out to the list...

If anyone out there need a hand posting their journals on the web let me
know and we can probably work something out. I don't have the time to
create an automated system like some other AT related sites have, but I can
help you get the pages set up and going so the updates are pretty painless.

Ryan,
Since you have already offered web space for journals & other AT related
items, I'll let you know what kind of response I get from this.  If it
creates too much work for you I can offer some space as well.

-flats
christopher.casciano@prudential.com