Re: [at-l] trailplace

KC,

I noted Ryan stated allow  at-L for AT items.  Looks like a
trail jounal might qualify.

If Ryan says OK, I'd be honored to post your journal for you on at-L, add
in the html
code and if you send photos, I'd even scan them in an add them to the web
site. :)

Let me know.

- Tom bear bells Caggiano
http://www.interactive.net/~hikenet/bearbells.html