[at-l] trailplace

At 12:18 PM -0800 12/30/98, KC wrote:
>     I have been kicked off the ATML, WATL and AT99  lists,,,such a shame
>, such a shame. If someone belongs on both lists and  someone responds to
>my last posts could you tell them I have been kicked off  (better do it
>privately or you to will be silenced), I don't want them to think  I am
>not responding to them,,,I can't,,,I have been silenced.     Now about
>that online  journal,,,bet WF wouldn't let me post on Trailplace....How
>can I do it through   At-L???? KC   now known as WAR EAGLE  (just
>kidding,,,venting a bit).

Hey WAR EAGLE, are you sure you have joined others in being banned?  We are
a limited group you know..

Check with admin@trailplace.com. Sometimes your server may have been down
and trailplace got a returned to sender and you must got logged off the
WF list. Try to log back in..

Our course, you could be one of the banned.. ??

Unless WF specifically gave you a warning, the system might have bounced you.

but hi to at-L the campfire.. don't burn your wings :)

Tom bear bells Caggiano
http://members.aol.com/hikenet