[at-l] It is offcial

I have been kicked off the ATML, WATL and AT99 lists,,,such a shame , such a shame. If someone belongs on both lists and someone responds to my last posts could you tell them I have been kicked off (better do it privately or you to will be silenced), I don't want them to think I am not responding to them,,,I can't,,,I have been silenced.
    Now about that online journal,,,bet WF wouldn't let me post on Trailplace....How can I do it through
At-L???? KC   now known as WAR EAGLE (just kidding,,,venting a bit).