Re: [at-l] Heavy duty plastic bags

Thanks Wildbill!

What made me interested is that the ad seems to show a women
standing in the bag and being lifted off the ground by two men who are
gripping the bag.  And they come in ..maybe 50 sizes. Up to 40X46
 Plus they claim the bags are made in an environmentally friendly manner
and have increased capacity due to the design of the seal.
They have a website but it is under construction.    k./\