Re: [at-l] 1/2 oz. FM radio

I used to agree, but then I found myself hiking solo and injured towards
Shenandoah after the 1996 homicides. I wanted and needed information to
make some important decisions. I decided to carry a small radio the next
time. I used it then to find a weather forecast when I was in a shelter
situation I didn't like--should I stay or could I go?...

The miniature model I have plays only with an earpiece, and I use it
rarely.

Give Me Chocolate