Re: [at-l] 1/2 oz. FM radio

Yeah, I know someone down here on the Florida Trail (Joan Hobson) who has
and carries one.  You cann't get a great reception, but once she said she
listened to old Star Trek on TV while hiking near around Orlando.:)  I've
been thinking of picking up one myself.  I believe she got it through a mail
order catelog of some kind.

Jeff