Re: [at-l] Feelix

Yeah, I'd say he's a purist.  We ate lunch at Smokey Mt. in Hot Springs and
he wanted us to take him back down the road to the other end of town so he
didn't miss the 2 blocks.  Wingfoot said he would do it, so we threw his
pack in Wingfoot's truck and left.  Unfortunately, I had to get to work.

 The Highlander