Re: [at-l] Feelix

I wondered where the monkey was, but forgot to ask.  He was carrying
pictures of cats, rats, and monkeys though.

He left a lot of garbage here, but also left a lot of food here that he
didn't want to carry.  Ripped me off of a few things too. ha! Or should I
say "borrowed." At any rate, he asked.

Felix's looks darn good in a beard.  The "hiker babes" would sure like to
see him now.  He looks good. Enough said.  I'll get myself in trouble. Ha!

Sure glad to hear he has made it as far as Mt. Mama's.  The weather here
really stinks with snow flurries in the forcast.

 The Highlander