Re: [at-l] Feelix

AGREED!!!  He has been buring up the batteries by hiking for
hours after dark.  And scaring the heck out of hikers in shelters when
he pulls in at 7 or 8 pm.  Of course if he'd get moving a bit earlier
he wouldn't have to hike so late.  But he's a lay=a=bout in the morning.<VVBG>.
I understand this on a personal level.  Hard to crawl out of a warm bag to
face the cold...brrrr.  I didn't mean to infer (or is it imply) that he would
quit in anyway.  He is just hustling!  He asked me to warn everyone down
in that neck of the woods that he'd be very pleased to see anyone, but ya'll
will
have to talk to him on the run cause he is really pushing.....20 mile days are
pretty constant.  My references to how I'll hike are my preferences only.
In no way meant to dis anyone else's style.