Re: [at-l] Feelix

Alice says:

> > Felix says that since he has done this section before that he just wants
>  >  finish.  He has been doing some night hiking as well.

>  DaRedhead@aol.com writes:

>  Yea - he said the same thing here.  But I have to think that despite that,
>  summiting Springer will be a major event.  No matter how many miles you've
>  done before, it has to be awesome to go all the way.

He'll definitely summit Springer, I'm willing to place money on that.  He's
already a 2000 miler, and is certainly a thru-hiker!  If he happens to skip
some miles, here on out, I would think it's weather related.  But I don't
think so, he's come too far, the challenge and the goal is nearing.

No matter the complaints, hiking in serious weather can only add to the
experience!

Go Felix!

Sly

PS  I think he's smart enough to bail out, if necessary.