Re: [at-l] journals - (was thru-hikering attitude)

Rhymin'

You have the correct idea of how to journal. Journaling (if that is a
noun) is a very personal event. There is no correct way to do it. An
appropriate journal could be a few lines of poetry, haiku, a drawing, 16
paragraphs daily, a filled out form, another notch in the walking stick,
or whatever.

The important thing is to do what came naturally _before_ the hike.
Apparently you like to do poetry. Thank God you aren't Irish an into
limericks (There was a thru-hiker named Tucker....)

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA