RE: [at-l] Feelix

Oh, I don't think there is anything wrong with his view - lets just hope the
view is from the trail! I just finished the section he is on and there are
some steep difficult parts with lots of blow downs and leaf covered rocks.
But it also offers some spectacular views of the N.C. mountains, now covered
in white, even if it is only sleet.

He is going to have a tough week of it if he presses through, and I doubt he
will make it in six days.

Lee I Joe