[at-l] Addresses?

From:          "Amy Friends" <coelura@hotmail.com>
Date:          Mon, 21 Dec 1998 15:07:44 PST
Subject:       [at-l] Tooth powder recipe

For what it's worth I got this from my "Home Made Best Made"
book.  I'm typing it exactly as written there... There are also
recipes for toothpaste and mouthwash, etc.  I called my local
pharmacy (a one-store type; haven't tried the chains yet) but
they didn't carry calcium carbonate powder...

Sandpiper
--
Cinnamon mint tooth powder
Peppermint and cinnamon essential oils in this tooth powder

13 tablespoons calcium carbonate (from a pharmacy)
4 tablespoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
25 drops peppermint essential oil
12 drops cinnamon essential oil

You will need a food processor or blender, a spoon and a
sterilized, widemouthed 10-ounce glass jar with a tight fitting lid.
1 - Place all the ingredients in the processor or blender and
blend for 1 minute to combine well.  Set aside to allow the
powder to settle.
2 - Spoon the powder into the jar and store in a bathroom
cabinet.  It keeps well if the lid is always replaced after use.

makes about 10 ounces

--
Where you've been is dead and gone
all you keep's the getting there.