[at-l] knees

Not that I think it's a problem for most of the hiker babes out there  :  )
I saw a short article over the weekend (back issue of Readers Digest?) that
desribed had bad high heels (2 and a half inches) were for your knees.
Because it moves your weight forward it increases the stress on your knees
by something like 23%.... in addition to the risk of falling off of them.
Solar Bear will have to saw the heels off the pink ones he got to match his
tutu...

Skeeter