Re: [at-l] Holiday plans (was - I agree, Rose!)

Oh, for the view from Blood!  I would try it from the other side next,
as that down hill into Neels Gap is a guaranteed knee breaker! (I know
I have to pace myself right now, but that is SO difficult!)  Blood is
where I first felt the pain from my ITB.  Not pleasant memories!  But
there is not a sunset or sunrise that can compare.......See you on the
trail someday!   Linda

--
Linda V. Bertoncini, R.N.,B.A.
Member of Doulas of North America