[at-l] You gotta watch out for that Pittsburgh guy, too!

Just who do you think picks up after all those wannabe thru-hikers after
they pitch half their gear by the side of the approach trail to Springer?
And Pittsburgh had y'all convinced he worked in the off-season in a cubicle
doing CAD work.  :-)

The tipoff was the segment I saw on QVC, "Slackpacker's Appalachian Gear
Bazaar."  It was sandwiched between Richard Simmons' and Joan Rivers' shows,
and that's not a place I'd EVER wannabe sandwiched.

Skyline