Re: [at-l] journals - (was thru-hikering attitude)

Morning everyone...

The journal thread has been very interesting. I had an opportunity to be
on the other side of the journal writing as a transcriber for Gypsy on her
'97 hike - posted exclusively on AT-L. I was very excited to have the
opportunity to do this for Gypsy and at that time receiving those journals
in the mail allowed me to hike vicariously with Gypsy.

It was a very unique experience for me that I'll will keep with me
forever.

UncleMilt