Re: [at-l] thru-hikering attitude

MNagel630@aol.com wrote: I am trying to remember every detail I can and it

> would be hopeless without having kept that daily journal.  It's hard enough
> now to put it all together, even with all this information.

If you carry a camera, and it has a date stamp, it can be a big help in filling
in the blanks.  I keep thinking about the guy on the list who is trying to
reconstruct his hike.  Time is cruel to memories.
I will keep a journal so that in fifty years<lol> I
can still look back and remember what happened.   k./\