Re: [at-l] So you finally found out about Skyline?

Richard K Mann wrote:You gotta watch Solar Bear too.  Why did he have that
tutu on at the

> gathering?  Did any of you notice anything missing after his romps with
> the tutu.  He was drawing a crowd while his operatives cleaned out the
> place, room by room, tent by tent...

Hey....yeah....now that you mention it!!!  I did have some stuff missing.
My Feathered Friends bag, and my Nomad tent, and my 400.oo dollar
custom made boots, and my titanium everything. SB, I want my stuff back!!!!
Or you can just right me a check for 2000.oo bucks and I won't
press charges.   This is a limited time offer.   k./\