Re: [at-l] Good news for [almost] all hikers...

NightShine@aol.com wrote:
>Kahley....you cold cruel woman....doing this kind of posting to a woman trying

> to eat low-fat 'til she can get back to the next section hike and pig out.

Ahhhhhh.....you see how misery loves company ;*)

And for a cetain hiker who has offered me the Choclate crown,
I must defer....I am, sadly, subject to migraines if I eat more than
an ounce a day.  Thus explains my outrageous attraction to Reese's
Sticks .....a candybar I can eat without pain.    k./\