Re: [at-l] mat

In a message dated 12/18/98 10:02:18 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
patv@falcon.cc.ukans.edu writes:

> 've had a skin mat for the last two years, and I love it almost as much
>  as chocolate! I think it's the best for weight and comfort--and it's not
>  nearly so fragile as they seem to claim (in my experience, at least).

Thanks for the information.  I slept on it last night and it was great!  It is
only 5 ounces more than the 3/4 mat I have been carrying and takes up less
pack space! What happens when yours gets wet? Does it dry out quickly or get
water marks?

I really can't believe my family is getting me backpacking stuff for
Christmas....this has never happened before.  My mother got me a Karen Berger
book and magnetic insoles.  Has anyone hiked with these?

        choovers