[at-l] NOC and Hot Springs Hiking

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Walter Shroyer <wshroyer@mail.bluefield.edu>.
* Please use <mailto:wshroyer@mail.bluefield.edu> to reply to the sender.

All right, let's try it again.  Goofy!   I had a undeliverable email the
first time and tried a quick cut and paste.  I must be brain dead, I
think I goofed again.

 I am planning on doing some hiking in the next several weeks in the
area of the NOC and Hot Springs, North Carolina.  Does anybody know any
"trail angels" in this area who can give me and a friend a ride back to
our car or take us to a trailhead?  Also, what is the weather down
there?  We got two inches of snow here last night - our first of the
year.

Thanks!

Walter Shroyer

Tree Artist