Re: [at-l] mat

I've had a skin mat for the last two years, and I love it almost as much
as chocolate! I think it's the best for weight and comfort--and it's not
nearly so fragile as they seem to claim (in my experience, at least).
One time I pitched quickly during a storm. Somehow forgot to inflate the
mat, but still slept comfortably--and without puncture--on a patch of
gravel. Needles also used one in 97. Any specific questions"

Give Me Chocolate