[at-l] mat

Hey all!

Santa has arrived in the Slyman/choovers household.  My brother gave me a
Artiach Skin-Mat.  It is full size, packs up smaller than my 3/4 mat (the
stuff sack measures 8x12), and it is as light as can be.  Anyone heard of
these?  Anyone ever used one?  I have it inflating now for testing tonight and
it seems it is nonslide also.  Is really bizarre looking.  Comes with lots of
warnings about direct exposure to sunlight. The literature that comes with it
says it the most compact and lightweight pad anywhere. For a catalog, it says
to e-mail at amsupply@flash.net.

        choovers

        choovers