Re: [at-l] Good news for [almost] all hikers...

Reese's Sticks are nirvana. (I've read the label several times, but they don't
list heroin as an ingredient. I think they're lying... ;->)
Think of them as a cross between a Kit Kat and a peanut butter cup. Yum! And
highly addictive. See first paragraph again.

Give Me Chocolate