[at-l] Miracle Pack - Victoria's Secret Site

During the lull I just wanted to mention Victoria's Secret will be
bringing their website on-line in the near future. The 1999 edition of
the Miracle Pack will be available as well as other gear and
accessories. So we'll have campmor.com, rei.com and now
victoriassecret.com available for on-line gear purchases.

As a gear reviewer I've been granted special access to the new
Victoria's Secret site today so I'm browsing their web.....what
the?.....Holy.....Darla! Forget the Esbits. I've got a better idea!

Datto