Re: [at-l] Esbit Fuel Tabs / Pellet Stove

        And just to be sure, paraphrasing the "Welcome to the AT-L" message,
        "Commercial posts are allowed, as long as they are relevant and not too
        frequent." Not that Skyline was trying to sell anything anyway, he's
        just being a friend to people he's mostly not even met! (Hey, what a
        guy! Take a bow, dude. If I didn't have to think of stoveage for four,
        {and I wasn't thinking of fuelcost/meal}, I'd either pellet or alcohol,
        but as it is, I need the Svea Blowtorch.)

        And while I'm at it, notice how reserved OUR OWN Mr. Russell has been
        with Wanderlust Outdoor Gear? (Truly now a "commercial" enterprise!) Not
        only relevant, but homegrown, too!

        But wait till you see my next message...........