Re: [at-l] Esbit Fuel Tab Update

We have a history of making bulk purchases and reselling stuff to
each other here on at-l.  I got my tyvek that way. And may
offer to do the same thing with bactricin or odd sized ziplocks
in January.  It's a good way for everyone to save money.
And BTW a big headache for the person who is doing the reselling.
Skyline is doing us all a favor by helping us to get fuel tabs at a
decent price and there is nothing wrong with that!
Skyline,,,,,my check is in the mail...well..it will be in the morning <G>
signed....the once and always, original 'Cheap Gear' aka....k./\