Re: [at-l] A Nifty Gifty

O.K. I am a hiker AND a birder :-)

The Audubon Clock is the cheap ugly one.

I have the first one that came out and it is more expensive but much
prettier. The birds are different than the Audubon clock but they sing
just as pretty. My kids now know 12 bird calls by heart and when asked
what time it is they usually answer with something like half past
Cardinal or quarter of Titmouse and you have to remember which number the
bird is on!

I love mine!

Dee

P.S. I saw a commercial the other day for the watch!