Re: [at-l] Re: WATL KC's Dates for Shelters/Mileage/Mail dr

     We rented a cabin for a week a few Augusts ago, and they seemed to
     have had a bad day every day we were there. Beautiful setting.

Subject: [at-l] Re: WATL KC's  Dates for Shelters/Mileage/Mail drops
Author:  MManzano@aol.com at ima
Date:    12/11/98 7:07 PM

On Fri, 11 Dec 1998, NightShine@aol.com wrote:

<< Rainbow Springs Campground is very hiker unfriendly. They want your money,
but
they're really not fond of hikers. >>

I found the exact opposite of this to be true (for me).  I'm not doubting that
you didn't like R.S., but many hikers have been well treated there and would
recommend it to others.  You can probably say the same thing about all the
hostels, motels, campgrounds, etc. - some people like them and some don't.
There is another famous stop in the early part of the hike which I didn't care
for at all and didn't bother to spend the night.  Most hikers I know
absolutely love the place, so who am I to put it down.

Gypsy