[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] Felix Update!
- Subject: [at-l] Felix Update!
- From: "Amy Friends" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 09:36:01 PST
Talked to Felix this weekend - Friday he did his first ever 28-mile day.
He says it's getting pretty cold. He's glad to be putting in the miles
- he's still hiking with some fast southbounders - but that it means
he's doing a bit of night hiking, which is hard on teh batteries! Still
got the same ol' sens of humor, still seems to be keeping the spirits up
although he also says he's ready for this hike to be done.
Where you've been is dead and gone
all you keep's the getting there.
To live is to fly low and high
so shake the dust off of your wings
and the sleep out of your eyes...
Townes van Zant
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *