Re: [at-l] Thru-hiking in 2000 AD: Survival?

> >No, this is not feasible.  The AT has not yet
> >received its Y2K Compliant certification.

Solar Bear, how about Y22 Certification? I've already got gun ports in
the trailer skirt from that unfortunate Boy George and Hickory Farms
fiasco. Wow those people do not have a sense of humor at all. And the
Zamfir records are locked safely in the blast shelter next to my
life-sized, one-of-a-kind Slim Whitman cutout.

So I think I'm ready to get Y22 Certified. How do I start the process?

Datto