Re: [at-l] Re: ATML Cross posting

There is no rivalry. There is autocracy. WF has the right to decide to
manage "his" list the way he sees fit. Others have the right to disagree
(although not necessarily on ATML).

Given that the discussions have improved on ATML as WF weans out the
cross posters and the trouble makers, you might wish to help him improve
it further by reducing his administrative burdens. I did, and it
improved my attitude toward international hikers, immediately.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA