[at-l] (no subject)

While out running errands today and as usual ran into some people who asked me
about my hike this year.  Then somebody said, "I hear some 80 year old guy
hiked the Appalachian Trail this year, it must not be as hard as they say if
somebody that old can do it".  This gets me very annoyed and I have to explain
that the trail really is very difficult and this was an extraordinary man
doing something that probably no other man that age could do.  The ordinary
person on the street is ignorant about the A/T and, even though I'm not crazy
about speaking in public, I don't mind showing my slides of the A/T to groups
of people.
...Pitts. Rooster.