Re: [at-l] fleece vs down

Yo,

	Fleece is hard to beat when you take only one jacket. I have been using
layers of fleece the past few WINTERS. In my never ending gear weenie
search and ultra light endeavors I'm thinking of using one layer of
fleece (a lot better than nothing if you get wet) and a down jacket
(good for nothing if wet). Of course I use a poly pro or Coolmax, etc
type first layer.
	No need for a pillow with my Lazy Boy recliner :-)

chase

Phillips wrote:

> Ok mavens- whats better, taking into account warmth, cost, bulk, use as
> a pillow - a light down jacket or a light fleece jacket? PJ

Charles W. Davidson (WB4PAN)
Axton, Virginia
http://www.mindspring.com/~wb4pan
http://www.mindspring.com/~wb4pan/slideshow.html