-----Original Message-----
From: Ern Grover [mailto:ern@cybertours.com]

Been there, done that with the pump.  The first thing that
will happen with the pump.... it will pop up and the alcohol
gel will ooze all through your pack.  Do yourself a favor...
replace the pump with a cap.

Though I don't have a source, I have seen it also in a
squeeze tube which is a bit more compact.