Re: [at-l] Death of a thru-hiker

Actually, from what I gather he was experienced and was with a group
that was familiar with the river. He's actually the first kayaker to
die. (The post states it as the first experienced white-water boater to
die). He was swept into a section they didn't intend to run.

--
Tom Van Veen
Administrative Computer Center