Re: [at-l] DRINK ME

The good news....

RenMan wrote:>dehydrated WHOLE milk.

Halleleja!!!!!  And this comes a severe milkaholic...
one that was ready to cyber-mug 'Got Milk?' for his name

The bad news.....

I'm about as far away from an asian market as you can get!!
Details!!!!  RenMan......Details
If I have to try and order this stuff , I need all the info I can get.
so turn over that packet of white stuff and read to me what I need
to know.  Who makes it....who distributes it and any code numbers
ya can spot!  Please.pretty pretty puuleeeze?????

Hey....white stuff....hmmm.

Announcing my new career.....move over Kurt!
Kahley's gonna be an andrepreneur (spelling intentional) ;^).

First I'll cruise the trailheads and give the stuff away,,,,,then
when every hiker gets hooked on the 'real stuff'......hehehehehe......
new gear..here I come!!!   k./\.....the 'whole milk' pusher.