Re: [at-l] DRINK ME

Snodrog5@aol.com wrote:
> My backpacking meals really perked up after venturing into the ethic aisles at
[clip]

So just what does one find in the ethic aisles at the supermarket, hmmm?

Is this where the politically correct find cheese made from milk that
was given by cows only after asking their permission?  Any only those
cows who are over 21?  Only those who have mooingly given their consent?

HAA #??  If you pass milk cows grazing in a field and wonder if you
could figure out how to milk one, it's been so long since you've had
fresh milk...

-Paddler