[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [at-l] DRINK ME
- Subject: Re: [at-l] DRINK ME
- From: Tim Hewitt <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 16:40:43 -0500
- Organization: Fairchild Semiconductor
> My backpacking meals really perked up after venturing into the ethic aisles at
So just what does one find in the ethic aisles at the supermarket, hmmm?
Is this where the politically correct find cheese made from milk that
was given by cows only after asking their permission? Any only those
cows who are over 21? Only those who have mooingly given their consent?
HAA #?? If you pass milk cows grazing in a field and wonder if you
could figure out how to milk one, it's been so long since you've had
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *