Re: [at-l] Hand hygeine was HAA, I just couldn't resist!

Ren Man Here.

<clip, clip>
>>My thoughts on Purell: I found the 1/2 ounce bottles at a drug store in the
trail-sized ( I mean, trial-sized) section and bought one for every
maildrop.
<clip, clip>
Food stores also carry a larger (wild guess is 2oz.) size.  And they are "trail" size, the manufactures just keep making the same stupid sppeling misteak.
<clip, clip>
>>I keep it in with my TP.
<clip, clip>
Whoa...Great idea, glad you thought of it.  Put it where you're going to need it.

J. Mark