[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [at-l] Hand hygeine was HAA, I just couldn't resist!
- Subject: Re: [at-l] Hand hygeine was HAA, I just couldn't resist!
- From: Tim Hewitt <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 14:57:54 -0500
- Organization: Fairchild Semiconductor
> don't think I'd use it on my cook pot, boiling works just fine there). You
> use only a small dollop and it kills everything then evaporates quickly, as
> it's basically just rubbing alcohol in gel form.[clip]
I've been considering just using the alcohol that I'm fueling my stove
with for the same purpose. If I carry a small refillable squeeze tube, I
should be able to just use the stove fuel in the same manner.
-Paddler (94 days and counting...)
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *