Re: [at-l] Hand hygeine was HAA, I just couldn't resist!

RenMan wrote:
[clip]
> don't think I'd use it on my cook pot, boiling works just fine there). You
> use only a small dollop and it kills everything then evaporates quickly, as
> it's basically just rubbing alcohol in gel form.[clip]

Interesting observation.

I've been considering just using the alcohol that I'm fueling my stove
with for the same purpose. If I carry a small refillable squeeze tube, I
should be able to just use the stove fuel in the same manner.

Any comments?

-Paddler (94 days and counting...)