-----Original Message-----
From: SaraSW@aol.com [mailto:SaraSW@aol.com]

In a message dated 12/11/98 2:55:36 PM, jeffjw@geocities.com wrote:

<< I was out doing some Xmas shopping (eehhww) and I saw this pump bottle of
Purell hand sanitizer, cleans without soap or water.  "This would be good
for
backpacking", I thought to myself. >>

Yep. It sure is. We really like it. And I always feel better (cleaner?
healthier? less germy in my eyeballs?) when I use it before putting my
contacts in. :-)
Vcat