Re: [at-l] Hand hygeine was HAA, I just couldn't resist!

Been there, done that with the pump.  The first thing that
will happen with the pump.... it will pop up and the alcohol
gel will ooze all through your pack.  Do yourself a favor...
replace the pump with a cap.

Though I don't have a source, I have seen it also in a
squeeze tube which is a bit more compact.

"Sweeter Rain" a.k.a. Ern Grover
ICQ: 922536 / AOL: MaineMan47
Website: http://www.cybertours.com/~ern/
Page me: http://www.cybertours.com/~ern/page.htm
Family Outdoors:  Read this list on the Web at
http://www.FindMail.com/list/sweeter-rain/  Subscription
details are available at this address.

And whose cruel idea was it to put an "S" in the word
"Lisp"?