Soldier Cindi? was Re[2]: [at-l] hiker anon

     Cindi! You going back in to those folks who always hike in GREEN, and
     can only rest WHEN ORDERED TO? What life for a hiker is that?

Subject: Re: [at-l] hiker anon
Author:  cindi prudhomme <cprudhom@chat.carleton.ca> at ima
Date:    12/10/98 11:54 PM

hudsom@us.ibm.com writes:

> Rule #? :  If you are an old believer in the "3 Second Rule" -  where a
> food item that is dropped on the ground for less than three seconds is
> deemed still edible, and the time is doubled for Snickers bars....
>
> Skeeter

Oooooh! Ya got me!  I'll admit to you all on the list that I once ate a
steak that I dropped in the sand.....but I was desperate!  It was on a
military ex and we hadn't had the real stuff in a week! <g>  And by real
stuff I mean food that doesn't come in a bag (and this stuff was *NOT*
dehydrated, and had enough preservatives, etc. in it to get it to last
till Y2K!!). :)))

Take care,
Cindi (who has decided to ditch university for the time being and get back
        into the military.  And yes I'm mental.)