[at-l] Rides from Neels Gap

Howdy Folks,

It appears that a few hiking buddies and I may have the opportunity to hike
Springer to Neels Gap in the near (early Jan.) future.  Can anyone out
there point me toward anyone who might be able to get us (one or maybe two
people) back from Neels Gap to Atlanta?  Most of us would be continuing on
northward for a week or two but I need to be back sooner for family &
school commitments.  Any input will be appreciated.  Thanks.  Chris
Vreeland   72102.3347@compuserve.com